Friday, July 23, 2010

Click IQ Survey up - 150 Points

Click IQ has a 150 Survey up on their site. It took me about 5 minutes to complete and was very straightforward.

This is one of the few survey sites I remind members when I get an invite because they fill up fast! Other sites I will only put reminders out when a high dollar survey comes out.

If you ever get invites to surveys from Click IQ that I may not get, feel free to share the information on my Money Saving Methods Facebook wall here so others can benefit, too. I can then update my blog for non Facebook members. :)

The more we can all help each other earn more, the better.

So, go check your survey email account. It is titled: ClickIQ Needs Your Opinion - 7196-1

New to Click IQ, go here to sign up. Remember, once you sign up share with your friends...they have a great Refer a Friend program.

To read about all the survey companies I recommend and how to earn money with this method, click here or go to my Survey button in the left menu bar at anytime.



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, and my Facebook Page


Click here to Refer a Friend


1 comment:

WJoy001 said...

I wonder how much attempt you set to create this type of excellent informative web site.
telefone stone
suporte unifique

 
Photobucket