Monday, June 7, 2010

Free Father's Day Photo Card



You can get a free Father's Day Photo Card from Kodak Gallery until Friday. So, you will want to hurry and ensure you get in on this deal, too. I made the one above for my husband.

You will save $2.49, and it is only one card per customer. I had to pay 99 cents shipping.

On top of that, don't forget you can still get the 20 Free Photo Announcements. Click here to read my post on how I made mine into Photo Thank You notes for my kids, since I didn't need baby announcements.

New to Kodak Gallery? Click here to register first and get 50 free prints.

Once you are a member and have taken advantage of your free prints, you can go here to get the free Father's Day card.


Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, and my Facebook Page.

Click here to Refer a Friend


No comments:

 
Photobucket