Monday, April 26, 2010

Smile.ly - Free Fathead Vinyl Images for Wall




My 7 year old son was so thrilled today, as you can tell from the photo above.

Thanks to Smile.ly, I received a full product pack ( not a sample ) of Fathead Tradeables valued at $9.99. In the pack were 5 - 5x7 Peel and Stick Vinyls. In fact, some members ( the first 50 to respond to the mission ) actually got a Fathead Jr. valued at $39.99. It is 2 feet 8 inches tall.

And, I will say they do indeed peel and stick...over and over. My son has moved them 3 times already. :) He had to move them down closer to his bed when he went to sleep tonight. Check out the picture of him below moving them...AGAIN! He also loves that he can stick them back to the trading card and take them to school with him. He already wants to collect more.

If you haven't check out Fathead yet, you can go here to Shop at Home. You will get $5 free if a new member AND an addition 9% cash back on a purchase via Fathead. I also have a 15% off code, if anyone wants to use it. It is .

Free Products with Smile.ly

This is my third mission with Smile.ly , and I absolutely have loved their program. They send you full size free products to try and they you share your feedback via Facebook, Twitter, etc. None of these small sample sizes that you normally get with freebies.

To join Smile.ly for free and get in on future missions, go here. If you already joined due to my earlier posts on the company, log in and check you account to see if you got this mission, too.

Once you are a member, you can click here to read more about the Fathead mission and what all was involved.

Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.Click here to Refer a Friend


2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Reinhold Bieber said...

Thank you for shaaring

 
Photobucket