Thursday, April 22, 2010

Free 8 X 5.5 Photo Book ( 22 Pages w/ 42 photos )


I am SO thrilled to introduce Pixable to all of you!

This is a company that allows you to utilize your photos from your social network site to create photo products such as photo books, calendars and mosaics.

What does this mean? You can upload your photos from Facebook, Photobucket, Flickr, Picasa, Smugmug or your own computer. With this capability, you can now grab photos that friends post of you, your children etc on their accounts plus what you upload.

I love this aspect because I can now print and keep the photos my friends post of me and my family. I don't have to ask them to email them to me or print them for me.

To introduce you to this company, there is a free photo book available. It is 8 X 5.5 with 22 pages. This means you can upload up to 42 images.

To get this product and try out Pixable, click here.

Then use code FREEPIX when you checkout. Shipping only comes to $2.99. Great!





Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend


1 comment:

Jole' said...

Thank you for posting all these great deals!!

 
Photobucket