Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Free 5 Piece Garden Tool Set - Local Readers


If you know who these two guys are, then you live near Cincinnati, Ohio like me. :)

Furniture Fair is a local furniture store selling many different brands ( Thomasville, Brohill, etc ) of furniture, mattresses and home decor items. Every time my husband and I find we need to furniture shop, we always make a trip over to visit their store.

If you live nearby, April 21st and April 22nd ( 10 am to 9 pm ) they are having a store wide sale of up to 70% off.

In addition, the first 500 people at their store will get a Free 5 Piece Gardening Set just for stopping in ( no purchase necessary ).

If you find you happen to be out and about near their locations, stop in. Click here for store locations.



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend


No comments:

 
Photobucket