Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Mobile Xpressions - Survey/Research Site

I have been having a good run on surveys. This week, I got paid another $10 due to Palm Research and got another check from My Survey. And, I am getting closer to cashing out on a few of the other survey sites.

I am always on the look out for more legit survey sites, so if you use any that I don't have listed feel free to share.

This week, I wanted to introduce a new site.

Mobile Xpressions

If you own a mobile phone ( and I am sure most of you do ) you may qualify for this research panel.

Mobile Xpressions is a research site that will monitor your mobile internet usage and application usage. It is similar to what Nielsen does for TV. Marketers want to see what sites/applications are widely used, what time for how long, etc.

If you have a phone and it does not allow you to access the internet, you can still register and request they send you an invite once they get a program up and running for your phone. That is what I had to do, since I only have an LG flip phone. Mine is a pretty basic phone that I got free, of course. :)

When you join, you will automatically be entered to win a prize. And, it is not a giveaway. You will win a prize, it just depends what it may be. You will win one of the following:
  • GPS
  • Universal Wall Charger
  • Bluetooth Headset
  • iPod Touch
  • Bose Headphones
  • 42 Inch Plasma TV
In addition, you will receive opportunities to earn cash, gift cards and merchandise.

Go here to register with Mobile Xpressions.

Finally, make sure to give me feedback on your survey experiences! I have uploaded a new forum community to my blog, and you can go here to give input, ask questions or start your own forum question for my site/readers.

To read about all the survey companies I recommend and how to earn money with this method, click here or go to my Survey button in the left menu bar at anytime.




Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would NOT recommend Mobile Xpressions. Yes, you WILL get a $5 amazon gift card, but they are marketers who are after your data, so you deserve $5. If you win one of the "monthly prizes", you will be redirected to a site that makes you complete 13 "offers" from their advertisers which are predatory & require purchase, signing up for a monthly fee service or signing up for a credit card. STEER CLEAR.

 
Photobucket