Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Free $39.99 Photo Book!

Seems like we haven't had a free photo book in awhile, so I guess it is about time again.

Unfortunately for those of us who have already ordered through Picaboo before, this deal is only for new customers. But, I guess I can't complain. When I originally signed up with them a few years ago, I got my free book then.

So, I am pleased to see they have a similar deal back again.

Here is what you do:

  • Click here to sign up with Picaboo
  • Create a 20 Page Large Classic, Classic Leather or Classic Customer Photo Book
  • Check out ( total comes to $39.99 )
  • Enter Code AFFLGB, until March 31st
  • Total comes to $0, with $8.99 shipping
Would you like to get it even cheaper? How about for only $3.99 Shipping?

Most of the Rebate Shopping Sites do not have Picaboo available, but Cashbaq did! Yay!

If you are new to their site, you will get a $5 sign on bonus! Plus, you will then get 5% cash back on the purchase price.

Go here to set up your Cashbaq account or to log in. Then, go to the Picaboo site thru their page and your price for the $39.99 photo book will now be Free plus Only $3.99 shipping!

And, for that price, if nothing else, you will have a great Mother's Day gift! Or, keep it for yourself. :)

Thanks Bargain Briana!

To read about all the free photo sites I recommend and how to save money with this method, click here or go to my Free Photos button in the left menu bar at anytime



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

1 comment:

BargainFun said...

Hi Carrie, I was looking to start a new ideal offer and I wondered if you had checked into them lately the offer I was looking at had 2 referral requirements info:Ideal offer change ? refer 2 unique households that also complete the program requirements; and 5) follow the redemption instructions. Thats crazy !

Also when i sent nuitech a question they sent this in their email . I take it to be only 1 offer a year what do you think ?
Just wondering if you'd noticed the changes and your thoughts. also have you received your tax info from ideal yet? I still haven't ! Thanks, Steph
www.bargainfun.blogspot.com
bargainfun1 at yahoo

Nuitech offer info emailed to me. Please note, as of December 10, 2009, only one gift is permitted from
the company identified under this site\'s Terms and Conditions per
person and/or household for one year after your registration date.

 
Photobucket