Sunday, March 28, 2010

$1,000 Offer from Nuitech plus More

Welcome to my weekly post for all of you Online Offer enthusiasts out there. New to Online Offers and how to make money with this method? Click here to read more. It is easy to make thousands each year!

Here you will see a list of which new offers are available, so you can find out what is currently new and fresh in the world of online offers.

All of these offers will also be on my Online Offers page, along with any other online offers available. Please click here or go to the button in my left menu bar titled, Online Offers at anytime to read on how I make thousands with these deals.In addition, when you decide which offer you are going to try, make sure to read the specific instructions for that company. They will be listed by company in the side bars on my Online Offers web page.

And, don't forget to email me your picture with your prizes when they arrive. And, leave a comment in the Blogger Bragger post when you get your goodies!!


New and Updated Instructions

I have been reading around the web that a few new tricks are in place to earn credit for online offers. I haven't been able to determine if these extra steps are required, but it appears these steps trigger credit on specific offers you complete for specific sites. Since it doesn't always appear to be the case, but is in some cases I decided to update the instructions for all sites. This way, we are being safe.

Whatever the case, they are very easy steps:
  • During the beginning survey questions ( where you usually have the option to skip them all ) click YES to at least 2 of them. You do not need to sign up for anything, as clicking yes will simply open a new window explaining the offer. But, it gives you the opportunity to read more and decide if an offer is for you. So, I am just randomly picking 2 I think I would be interested in myself.
  • After you complete all your offers, now go to the Bonus Offers page and click on one of the bonus offers. Again, you don't have to complete it but simply have it open in another window and it gives you the chance to read more about that particular bonus offer.
If you haven't don't this in the past, do not worry. It shouldn't affect anything, but just a few extra steps to ensure proper crediting going forward depending on what sites you do. Better to be safe than sorry.

This weeks offers are:

$1,000 Nuitech Offers plus More
  • $1,000
  • 42 inch Plasma TV
  • $250 Visa Gift Card
  • $250 Bebe Gift Card
  • $250 Qdoba Gift Card
  • $250 Target Gift Card
  • $250 Victoria Secret Gift Card
  • $100 Gift Card
Click here to sign up for any of these offers listed above.

Blogger? If you would like to share these offers with your readers, too, click here to sign up with Exclusive CPA and add them to your site.



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend


18 comments:

Lauren S said...

That $1000 offer says "to pay off student loans." Do you think that is serious, or will it just be a check?

Carrie @ Moneysavingmethods.com said...

Every time I have done one like that, they send a check for $1,000. Nuitech almost always has sent me checks.

Unknown said...

hey. i am wondering if maybe you have any insight for me. i filled out an offer from consumergiftcenter.us.com for a $500 gift card for sears in september 09, got everything credited, then got the info to print and send in the info to get the check...sent it in and have heard nothing from them since. would you have any ideas?
thanks,
carrie

Carrie @ Moneysavingmethods.com said...

That is an IDeal site.

What date did your Delivery Confirmation say that they paperwork arrived at their office?

For me, I always check my delivery confirmation and about 2 weeks after they got it ( as long as I still have time left on my 60 days ), I write them and include the delivery confirmation # asking if they received it yet.

Often times they don't write back, so I then mark my calendar for 1 week before my 60 days is up. I then resend all the information again, include a letter with the original delivery confirmation # explaining that it doesn't appear they received it since my account wasn't updated and so I am resending.

I then also email them again with the new delivery confirmation # and let them know that I am resending because I never saw the account get updated when the first one arrived.

I am guessing from your question that you did not follow up with them during that original 60 days.

All you can do now is email them, send all your info, including your delivery confirmation number showing it arrived last fall and ask how much longer until your gift arrives and see what they say.

Hopefully, they will allow you to still receive your gift even though the 60 days is up. All you can do is ask.

Let me know what they say!

Anonymous said...

I am currently working on your Nuitech online deal for the $1500 Costo GCs, can I also do this $1000 Nuitech offer? I see something in the terms and conditions about only being able to do one per household, but I'm not sure...

Thank you!

Andrea said...

I made $2000 last year doing these deals (Thank you for the insight!) But my last deal I never received and once I emailed them they said I broke a rule. Can't figure how I did cause I keep track of everything.

So my question is about the $1000--you said it to be Nuitech but I see under terms and Conditions Consumerincentiverewards or Net Radiance.

My big thing is I want to do all the work and not earn my reward. The following are companies I have earned stuff:
Bullseye
eSolutions Media
Market Labs

The one company that said I broke the rules is
Top Notch

Is this company different from these?

Thanks!

Carrie @ Moneysavingmethods.com said...

I would recommend calling the phone number for the $1,000 offer tomorrow.

But, upon reading the terms it does appear you may be able to.

Why do I think this?

For the $1,500 Costco card, the terms say you can only do one offer per year with Radiance ( that is the name of their company ).

With the $1,000, it says only one per year for Net Radiant ( the name of that sub company )

Since it states 2 different companies, I interpret that to mean you can do both.

But, PLEASE call to verify. I would hate for you to lose money and not qualify for both.

Carrie @ Moneysavingmethods.com said...

Andrea,

All those companies you did are IDeal. They are not affiliated with Nuitech or Net Radiant.

Please note: the directions for this new offer is a bit different than what you did for IDeal. So, make sure you read the specific instructions for Nuitech as well as read the terms/conditions in full.

Nuitech is the name of the overall company and Net Radiant, etc are something I consider sub companies below Nuitech.

Kind of like IDeal owns Top Notch, eSolution Media, Market Labs, etc.

Since you did 4 of the IDeal sites, I am going to assume that last offer you did either put you over the $1,000 limit in a 6 months time period ( if you did any site with a free tshirt, or other gift with the money it will put you over the $1,000 limit ) or that you duplicated an offer for a parent company.

But, I would steer clear of IDeal right now anyway. They all require 2 referrals now, even for the small $100 offers. Until they change their terms back to no referrals, I wouldn't recommend them.

BargainFun said...

Hi Carrie , Thanks for the new offers ! You can see my latest online offer http://www.bargainfun.net/2010/03/online-offers-they-really-work.html

Carrie @ Moneysavingmethods.com said...

Congrats! That is awesome. I have added you to the tally for the March Congrats post.

Unknown said...

This confuses me a little
"You can receive the gift at no cost by completing free trial Sponsor Offers and/or by following the Refer-A-Friend program requirements; otherwise some Sponsor Offers may require a purchase to qualify".

Are referrals required?

Carrie @ Moneysavingmethods.com said...

No, not required. It is simply giving you the option of Refer a friend if you want to go that route.

kate said...

I can't find the link to the $1000 offer anywhere. I am I just overlooking it??? help. thanks!

Krystal said...

I also can't see any links to the offers...

jennife said...

okay does anyone have a link to the 1000 offer. I started it and now i can't get back!!!

help!

my email is ssjeni2@yahoo.com

Carrie @ Moneysavingmethods.com said...

Kate/Krystal,

They are gone already! They go FAST!!!!! Have to sign up almost as soon as I post them, unfortunately.

As soon as I see some more come back, I will post on my site.

Jennifer,

Call them tomorrow and they should be able to look up your account.

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the email Carrie! I deleted yours, so I forgot to write back and say thanks!!

Jennifer said...

One more question!

If I need to remain a "member" for 7 days, does that mean that I need to be a member 7 days past the trial date (if the trial is 14 days long), or do I just need to remain a member for at least 7 of the 14 days of the trial?

I don't know if I'm reading more into this than I should, or not enough. Thanks!!!

Again my email is ssjeni2@yahoo.com

 
Photobucket