Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Print Now - Free Johnson's Buddy Soap


Time to print some Johnson's Baby Product $1 Off coupons!

The Johnson's Buddies Sudzing Bar is often price at 99 cents to $1.00 at many retailers. I stock up and have soap for my kids for quite awhile.

Go here to My Points! If you are new, register and begin printing your coupons via their site! You earn points for every coupon you print and redeem.

The points you earn are worth free gift cards, so you are then earning while printing your coupons. They have coupons.com and smartsource printable coupons.

Don't forget to set a separate email up for My Points ( mine is mypointsforcarrie @ ) because you will receive emails/ads to read each day and earn more points. But, you do not want this interfering with your personal email account.

Once on the My Points site, click on the coupons image ( middle of the page on the right side for me. ) You will want the Smartsource coupons. The Johnson's $1.00 Off coupon will be found on that page.

Thanks to The Mommy Trade!



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend


No comments:

 
Photobucket