Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Insurance Shop, Steak Dinners Out & More

I applied for a Steak Dinner shop for this weekend and am keeping my fingers crossed. It would be nice to go out to dinner with my family for $0 of pocket! I honestly just love Mystery Shopping. And because of that, I try to share a new company with you each week. But....

This week, I wanted to highlight a couple companies I have previously discussed because they currently are in need of shoppers for specific areas or shops.


If you haven't registered with DSG Associates yet, don't forget to sign up here.

They are a Mystery Shop that pays well for a variety of different shops!

In fact, they are currently looking for shoppers to do telephone shops from the comfort of home and a few in person shops as well.

What are the details:
  • Insurance Phone and In Person shops
  • $20 to $40 plus a bonus for completing a shop
  • Get a insurance quote from 2 different agencies and compare your experience.
  • Available in CA, IA, MN, ND, NE, SD, WI
  • Register here
Don't live in one of those states? Still sign up with this company as they have shops available around the U.S.

Tax Shops

Finally, I have been getting requests for Tax Shops.

So far, I have only seen Tax Shops with Market Force. Click here to register with them and check the message board.




Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend


No comments:

 
Photobucket