Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hurry - Consumer Village Survey for the First 2000

Snow days in Ohio this year seem to be coming one right after each other. And, it has been a great time for me to spend time with all my kids ( none of them are off at school ) and a great time to catch up on surveys and Market Research screeners.

So, I wanted to alert everyone that Consumer Village ( read more on this company here ) may have a study opportunity in your account. Mine was added to my account at 11 PM and it is only for the first 2,000. Since I don't get invites from this company weekly, like some of the others, I am always excited when they come thru and hurry to take them before they meet their quota.

So, check your accounts now. It was an interesting study and I earned me another 150 points. Even if you don't qualify, you will still get 20 points.

New to Consumer Village? Click here to sign up and begin earning Amazon Gift Cards!

I am also happy to report that after signing up with Honest Insite last week, I already got my first survey worth 450 points for 10 minutes. Did you get yours?



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend


2 comments:

Emily said...

Hi Carrie! What do you mean "added to your account?" I have been a member of consumer village and I participate in a lot of their face to face but I don't have an online account with them and I don't really get any emails for them. How can I get in on this study? Thanks!!

Carrie @ Moneysavingmethods.com said...

Emily

I am assuming you live near their headquarters.

For those of us who live out of state, we can only particpate via Consumer Village online.

I have a login/password and when I go in, if I have any study invites, they are listed on the right side.

What does yours look like when you log in?

 
Photobucket