Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Free Photo Book Guarantee and 25 Free Prints - Ritz Pix


I have ordered free prints from Ritz Pix before. In fact, you would get 16 free prints up when you join. And, it is free pick up at their locations, so $0 out of pocket. ( You can pay shipping if you don't want to pick up )

Now, you can get 25 additional free prints.

25 Free Prints ( w/ free pick up )

In addition, they have a promo going on right now with a Free Photo Book Guarantee.



Free Hard Cover Photo Book Guarantee

  • Click here to sign up or log in
  • Once on their page, scroll down to see the Free Photo Book ad
  • Must order a Premium Photo book to qualify
  • If you don't "fall in love" w/your photo book in comparison to competitors, they will refund your money ( excluding shipping )

To read about how I use free photo prints and save money with this method, click here or go to my Free Photos button in the left menu bar at anytime.



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend


No comments:

 
Photobucket