Saturday, January 16, 2010

Join Smile.ly and receive Free Full Size Products

I love when their are programs available for ALL people to test and try new products, and not just samples.

Sometimes I feel like us bloggers get many great full size products to try and test, but what about everyone else? When I find a program that benefits us all, it is extremely exciting!

Smile.ly is just that sort of site. It is open to everyone to join thanks to social media.

This is a site that wants to send you new products to try, and then share your experience about it via social media or face to face with others. And, this is honest feedback. What would you like to see improved? What did you love? What just didn't work about the product?

Today, I received a full sized bottle of One a Day's newest Vitamins to try out this month. So, I will start taking them tomorrow.

Now, since I have this product, I have the chance to earn "smiles". If I go to their Brand Connect area and write about it, or link to an external page that already has information posted about it and earn extra smiles. Or, you can share about it on Facebook and Twitter and learn extra smiles.

Have some friends you want to tell about the program and the free product? Earn smiles for Face to Face sharing, too.

And, of course, they will aware you 1 smile for each friend you tell with their refer a friend program.

So, what do smiles get you?

They simply increase your status with the site and the better status you have, the more free products you will receive.

If you would like to sign up for this company and begin receiving missions ( as they are called ) for free products to try, click here.

And, don't forget the other great program I like that also sends free full size products periodically, Vocalpoint. From Olay products to the newest Tide product, they have sent them out!

Click here to join their program, too.

Let me know how it goes!



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend

3 comments:

lynn cook said...

i joined the smile.ly program so far i really like it,i got a full size bottle of vitamins to try and two books to read and review, can't wait to see what else they have.

Jacqueline in Atlanta said...

Thanks, Carrie. I signed up. We'll see how it goes!

mary b said...

Thanks! I am trying it out, too.

 
Photobucket