Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Johnson & Johnson Friends and Neighbors Program


I must admit. I am a bit excited to share this program. It means I get to potentially try new and current products from Johnson & Johnson ( and believe me, they own MANY product lines...not just baby products ).

Since they view us as potential and/or current consumers of their products, they conduct studies of their products and value our feedback.

Emails are sent out to you when invited to screen and they pay from $5 to $250 per study you complete.

If you would like to be included in future studies from Johnson & Johnson, click here to register with their Friends & Neighbors program.

Thanks, The Diary of a Poshpreneur



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend


No comments:

 
Photobucket