Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Free Screening Tickets to Shutter Island


A free night out at the movies is one of my favorite things to do! In December, I got to take the whole family to the cinema to see the new Disney movie, Princess and the Frog. And, we paid nothing. A local friend and real estate agent, provided us tickets! They were hosting the event for clients and referrers to their company.

And, it got me hooked. I want to go to the movies for FREE all the time! So, as you may have noticed, I have started sharing free movie screenings whenever I find them.

Today, I wanted to share screenings for the new movie, Shutter Island, starring Leonardo DiCaprio and directed by Martin Scorsese. To read about the movie and see a preview, click here.

Viewing dates are February 16th and 17th, depending on the city.

Interested in getting your tickets? Click here to find your city and get your code! Right now, I have only found codes for the Southern states. I will share again if anything becomes available elsewhere and I am made aware of it.

Current cities available are:

  • Atlanta, GA
  • Birmingham, AL
  • Charlotte, NC
  • Greenville, NC
  • Knoxville, TN
  • Memphis, TN
  • Mobile, AL
  • Raleigh, NC



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend


No comments:

 
Photobucket