Sunday, January 10, 2010

Denise Austin's New Book - Free

OK, I want some guns on my arms like Denise has in this photo! Seriously!

Anyway, for those that are trying to gear up for a New Year's Resolution of weight loss ( or just being healthier ) in 2010, this may be a good book to start with for the year.

I have been a fan of hers since High School. In fact, ask my college roommates, and we can tell you we would do Denise Austin VHS tapes together in our apartment ( Woo! ) along with many others. In fact, my roommate Suey's boyfriend at the time and now husband, Dan ( read their blog here on their mission work in Costa Rica ) actually met Denise Austin and got an autograph for me! I still have it and recently found it again.

A little over 10 years ago, I followed her book 21 Day Jumpstart to get myself back down to my early college weight ( yay ) and I still use the book today for all the recipes. The Turkey soup recipe is one of my families favorites. She goes over menu plans for Breakfast, Snacks, Lunch and Dinner and was very easy to follow. On top of that, she has exercises in there that I still use today, too.

You can read more about this book here.

Well, I am happy to see she came out with a new book. So, I was planning on buying it, but now can get it for free! I will have to pay $3.49 S&H, but well worth it for a savings of over $20!

It will sign you up for a trial offer to her weight loss website, but you will have 14 days to try the site out and decide whether to remain a member. The book is yours to keep either way.

Get your free book here!

Enjoy!


Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend


2 comments:

Rachel said...

Thanks for letting us know about this freebie! I am a Denise Austin fan as well- do you know how long this deal with last?

Carrie @ Moneysavingmethods.com said...

Rachel,

I don't. I am sorry!

 
Photobucket