Monday, January 25, 2010

25 Free Photo Cards - Valentine's Gifts

The 25 Free Photo Cards are back from See Here. And, it is the perfect time. Log in to create custom and personalized Valentine's for your child for $0.

Here is the deal:

  • Click here to sign up with See Here and receive 50 free prints or log in if a current member
  • Enter code prints-6
  • After that order is done, upload your 25 photo cards
  • Enter code newbaby
  • Must be done is separate orders if you want both freebies!
Don't forget about the 40 Free Prints you can get from York Photo right now, too. Their normal intro offer is 20, so this is a great time to grab your free pictures.

Thanks to Mommy Snacks for letting me know this promotion was once again live!


To read about all the "free" and discounted photos I recommend and how to save money with this method, click here or go to my Free Photos button in the left menu bar at anytime.




Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend


No comments:

 
Photobucket