Monday, January 18, 2010

$15 off $15 Lane Bryant Coupon Back


Watch you mailbox! I got a $15 off $15 Lane Bryant coupon last Friday from their store. It is valid until the beginning of February.

They currently have great clearance in their stores and sales. Even if not, I can always go in and get an almost free top as gifts. They have their shells priced $16.50 at full price, so I usually pick one of those up for approx. $1.50 if I don't see a sale item I can grab for just over $15.

I did this last year and used it as part of my mother-in-law's Christmas gift, so she could use it under a button up sweater we got her.

Remember, signing up for stores newsletters and mailing lists are one of the best ways to get great coupons, freebies and alerts. I recommend setting up a separate email account strictly for "deals". Mine is dealsforcarrie@.

Want to make sure you get on Lane Bryant's mailing list for future coupons such as this? Click here.

If you were already a member, did you get the coupon, too?



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend


No comments:

 
Photobucket