Monday, December 14, 2009

Last Few Days - Up to $50 Bonus from College Advantage


For many of you ( like myself ), we already took advantage of this great deal!

If you requested your packet and it was never emailed to me..please fill out the form below and note - 2nd request. I will personally call College Advantage tomorrow with all of you who never got yours!

But, I wanted to remind everyone who would still like to request their paperwork or still needs to get their faxed/mailed in.

The cut of is the 15th! That is just a few days away.

Want to learn more about this great "free" money?

College Advantage - $25 Free

  • $25 Bonus for opening a new College Advantage 529
  • Must open with a deposit of $25
  • Must enter referral number. Scroll down to submit your request for a referral
  • $25 will be invested in your College Advantage account
  • Do NOT need to be an Ohio resident.
  • Expires December 15th, 2009

This is a fun promotion that was around earlier in the year, as I mentioned, and I loved it. First, we all know how important I think saving for my children's college is to me. And, we set up these accounts for our children and have been investing in them every month.

Now, this gives families the jump start to invest for college. And, it doesn't have to be for your kids! Remember, you can set up accounts for your grandchildren, nieces, nephews, etc, too.


$25 Bonus for Systematic Savings

Finally, this is a new component to the bonus program they are running. I have never seen this one before.

If you are a current member or a new member, si

gn up for the automatic savings program. Here are the details:

  • Must enroll by January 31, 2010
  • Minimum of $25 be deposited via EFT from bank or payroll deduction from employer each time
  • For EFT, a minimum of 3 pulls must have happened in 90 days
  • For payroll deduction, at least one check must have been applied during the 90 days
  • EFT and payroll deduction must still be active at the 90 day mark when they issue your bonus
Extra Money!!!

Want to get started with your free $25 Sign on Bonus with College Advantage? Fill out the form below and I will get you your invite.




Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend

No comments:

 
Photobucket