Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Free Tide Swash Sample - Don't miss it!


Have you registered with VocalPoint yet? It is another great program that has many benefits, including freebies ( often full size ), surveys, research studies,reviews etc.

Click here to register for free.

Once you are a member, you will begin to get e-newsletters from them, and also mailings with great coupons, products, etc.

Today I received my newsletter, and it announced that they will be releasing a Fan Exclusive sample soon for Tide Swash. You must be a member ( register here ) and also a Facebook Fan ( go here ) of Vocalpoint.

There are a limited quantity, so make sure you are registered and ready now! I'll post as soon as the freebie goes live!



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend

No comments:

 
Photobucket