Tuesday, December 1, 2009

$55 Dryer Sheet study with AIM

I am going to start trying to do Market Research a bit different. We will see how it goes! And, please feel free to leave comments on whether you like the new format or the old - round up version. I may be able to do them both.

The only reason I am deciding to post them as I find them is because some of them fill up before my weekly round up. If I post them immediately, there hopefully is a better chance more of us will qualify.

Would you like to make money with Market Research? Click here or go to my Focus Groups button in the left menu bar at any time to sign up with all the companies I recommend. Just click on the image of the companies in the right side bar on the Focus Group page.

$55 Dryer Sheet Study - Cincinnati, Ohio

So, today Assistance in Marketing has a $55 study available on either December 8th or 9th. The study will be 30 minutes long.

To qualify, you must be a female 20 to 40 years old who used dryer sheets in the last 12 months. Do you use Bounce, Snuggle, Downy or Gain? If so, you may be eligible.

Click here
to sign up with AIM and see if you qualify for this study ( and any others they may have available ).



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend

No comments:

 
Photobucket