Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Free Gift Tags & Address Labels Available Again!

The Free Address Labels and Gift Tags are back. But, only until December 11th! So, if you missed them last time or want the other, make sure to grab them now before the deal is gone again.

Click here to go to Vista Print. When you go to their site, you can choose 140 Labels to order. In addition, they also have an Address Stamp ( if you would rather have that ) and various other free products.

This time, I found free labels where I could upload pictures. So, I thought this one of my son was cute with his stocking. If you have cute photos, that can really personalize the label even more. I once again chose Gift Tags, since I have tons of Address Labels at my home.

But, if you need address labels, that will definitely keep you from having to address all the Christmas card envelopes. Nice time saver!

You will pay shipping and it may vary on where you live. Mine came to $2.95.

Also, don't forget, if you haven't ordered your 50 Free Holiday Photo Cards yet, click here to get yours!

Thanks to Money Saving Mom for letting me know this deal was active again!



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend


No comments:

 
Photobucket