Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Discounted Gift Cards - My Post at the Shop at Home Blog

I just wanted to share that my latest guest post is up on the Shop at Home blog! You can go here to read it.

Most of you already know about saving with discounted gift cards, but thought you might like to hop over and visit me, comment or leave advice for the readers of my post on their blog.

New to Shop at Home? Click here to sign up and get your $5 sign on bonus.

After you are registered, come back and go here and use the $5 to go buy some of their discounted gift cards ( the percentage you will get back will be listed next to each store ).

Have fun!


Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend

1 comment:

Emily (Laundry and Lullabies) said...

Hey Carrie,
I haven't commented in awhile, but I wanted to tell you that I've been using ShopatHome (on your suggestion) for a couple of years now, and it is awesome. I'm saving money on things I would have been purchasing anyway, and it adds up when you shop online a lot (as I do - easier than going to the store with three kids in tow!) Thank you for your recommendation and all you do to help us save money!
Emily

 
Photobucket