Friday, November 13, 2009

VocalPoint - Free Items, Coupons and Samples

Vocal Point

In my mailbox today, I had a little pack from VocalPoint. Yay! I always enjoy when I get something from them, because I know it will be something of interest to me.

Today, it was a package regarding Pantene. They had some information on their products and then a $2.00 off coupon for me and 3 - $1.00 off coupons to share with my friends.

With my $2.00 coupon, if I watch for a sale, I should be able to get some hair products for a very good deal.

But, it is not only coupons they send. Be on the look out for GREAT samples and even some full size products. I am loving my Olay products I received from them free recently.

To register with their site and begin receiving your goodies, click here.



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend


No comments:

 
Photobucket