Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Free Games, Crafts, Activities and Photos with Santa


Do your kids want to see Santa this year, but you don't want to pay all that money for a photo at the mall?

Well, don't!

Bass Pro Shops has a Santa Wonderland running until December 24th where they are providing free photos with Santa himself!

And, on top of that, they are handing out Bass Passes. If the line is 30 minutes, then they give you a pass to go visit the rest of the wonderland with a time on it, so you know when to come get your photo. Nice!

Here is a run down of all the exciting FREE events:

I can't wait to take the kids for a day of fun! My husband and I try to come up with activities during the month of December for all of us, and free is the best!!!

To see if there is a location near you, click here.



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend

No comments:

 
Photobucket