Monday, November 30, 2009

$7.99 Disney Mp3 Player - Reg $50!


Click here to get this pink Disney Mp3 Player for $7.99! This is usually $50! Great savings!

Items like this usually go fast, so hurry hurry!

On top of that, you will get $5 in free Mp3 downloads. Expect the email with this promotion to arrive after your order has been shipped to you. Make sure your Amazon account is set up to receive promotional emails!

Thanks Andrea @ Mommy Snacks for this great find! I will be buying this one, too! I'm stockpiling for next year already. Great Birthday gift for my daughter next summer when she turns 6!



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend

2 comments:

a busy mom getting through life said...

I am almost done with shopping now except for my teenager and my brother.
oh,I need a easy bake oven for my 8 yr old( I know I have missed a deal somewhere on it) but I was wondering if I was going to hear you smention about stocking up for next year. I am glad you did in this post.
Thanks

Deana, TFHSM said...

I just bought this for my 3 year old with my Swagbucks Amazon giftcards!!!

 
Photobucket