Sunday, November 22, 2009

10% off Gift Cards to MANY Retailers at Kroger


Beginning on November 27th ( Black Friday, mark your calendar ) thru December 13th, you can get 10% off the following gift cards at Kroger:

  • Applebee's
  • Sears
  • iTunes
  • Bass Pro Shop
  • Bath and Body Works
  • Spa Finder
  • Pottery Barn
  • Best Buy
How does this work? For every $100 purchase in any combination of the gift cards above, you will receive a $10 reward for Kroger. You can do this up to 5 times ( so up to $500 in gift cards ) and get up to $50 in Kroger rewards back.

Don't forget, you also get Double Fuel Rewards. So, for every $100 you spend in gift cards, you are getting 20 cents off per gallon of gas. Yay! For my vehicle, that is about a savings of approx. $3 per fill up.

How can these gift cards be valuable to you?

Well, you can use them simply as gifts. Thus, you are saving on your gift card purchase.

Or, you can pair it up with coupons and sales that will be going on this Holiday season. For example, if you used the Best Buy gift cards to buy a gaming system at their store ( hopefully when they are running a deal ) this is like an ADDITIONAL $20 off if it is approx. $200 ( which most of them are ).

Would you like to see what the great Black Friday deals are going to be at the stores above?

Click here
.

Finally, don't forget to click on the Discounted Gift Cards button in my left menu bar at any time to see what is currently available.



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

2 comments:

Kisha said...

I am really excited about this one. It's actually in my weekly ad this week (so no need to wait until Friday here at least!). I'm hoping there'll be additional choices than the ones shown in the ad so as to skip this step, but if not, my plan is to buy the $100 in Sears gift cards, which I will then use at Kmart to buy BP gift cards. You can always spend money on gas, after all. I've done something like this in the past for a different Kmart promotion, and buying gift cards with gift cards wasn't a problem, but I'll probably test it again before buying the other four.

Another bonus is that I'll use my Discover card, which is currently paying 5% cashback for groceries. That's $25 right there. :)

I love free money. :)

Carrie @ Moneysavingmethods.com said...

Kisha,

Great idea! I love when stuff like that works out, too! Free money, free money! LOL.

Will you let me know if it works? If so, I will do a specific post about the gas savings.

Thanks!

 
Photobucket