Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Mystery Shopping - Ardent Services - Free Dinner/Lunch Out!


Welcome to my weekly post on Mystery Shopping. Every week, I strive to bring you a new company to add to your shopping list!

Want to read how you can make money secret shopping and finding legitimate companies to join for free? Click here to go to my web page for shoppers and just click on any of the images in the side bars to go sign up with that company. Or, visit the Mystery Shopping button in my left menu bar at anytime.

This week I would like to introduce you to a company called Ardent Services, Inc.



Another fun week for mystery shopping companies! Ardent Services, Inc is known for their fast food shops! Currently, they promote the fact that they are providing the mystery shops for Chipolte's nationwide. Yum! Love that restaurant.

Right now, though, they are only accepting applications for those living near the following areas: Akron, Atlanta, Austin, Bakersfield, Baltimore, Birmingham, Bloomington, Boardman, Boca Raton, Boston, Bradenton, Campaign, Chandler, Charlotte, Cheyenne, Chicago, Chico, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Colorado Springs, ColumbusOH, Dallas, Dayton, Denver, Des Moines, Detroit, Edmund, Fresno, Ft Wayne, Gilbert, Greensboro, Greenville, Houston, Indianapolis, Iowa City, Kansas City, Las Vegas, LexingtonKY, LA, Madison, Manhattan, Maumee, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, New York, Newington, Omaha, Ontario, Orange County, Orlando, Palm Springs, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, Raleigh, Redding, RichmondVA, Rockford, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Springfield, St Louis, St Petersburg, Stillwater, Tampa, Toledo, Topeka, Tucson, Tulsa, Ventura, Warwick, Washington DC, Wichita, Yuba City

Would you like to sign up with Ardent? Click here.

Don't forget, these companies also have shops they need filled currently. These are great companies, and if you haven't registered with them yet, I highly advise it:


As well, make sure to apply for all the companies on my Mystery Shopping web page and make sure to read all the Mystery Shopping posts for past recommendations. Details can be found here.


Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend

Cash-Back Christmas Shopping plus Online Coupons Galore at Mr. Rebates!

3 comments:

nkygrammy said...

This sounds interesting and I see that Cincinnati is included. I'm in northern Ky, hence the name (nkygrammy) ;)

My daughter wants to start doing this. I'm going to apply for both of us.

Thanks again for all your hard work!

Josh and Amanda said...

Were you accepted as a shopper when you applied? I have done lots of mystery shopping, and I would love to shop for this company. I applied months ago, and I haven't been accepted as a shopper yet.

Carrie @ Moneysavingmethods.com said...

Amanda,

I don't know. I applied right when I was typing the post. I am hoping to hear back soon.

If not, hopefully they will keep our names in their database and contact us when they have availability.

 
Photobucket