Friday, October 30, 2009

Free Movie Screening to Disney's Princess and a Frog

If you have a young daughter, like I do, then I am sure you heard Disney will be releasing their newest animated movie, the Princess and the Frog.

Well, here is your chance to take the little girl in your life for free!

Disney will be showing advanced screenings in select cities.

Click here
to print your tickets for 2! No purchase is necessary and the tickets are fist come first serve.

Here are the cities:

  • Atlanta
  • Chicago
  • Dallas
  • Los Angeles
  • New York


Thanks to Grocery Shop for Free!!!



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend


1 comment:

The Thrifty Divas said...

Carrie, thanks for posting this one! It sounds great, especially since movie tickets are so expensive these days!

I have lots of readers in Atlanta so I am definitely posting this on my blog with a link to you.

~ Elizabeth
The Thrifty Divas

 
Photobucket