Thursday, September 3, 2009

Free Cup of Seattle's Best Coffee at Borders


Have you taken my advice and signed up for the Borders Rewards program yet? It is one of the great newsletters I love and provides freebies quite often! Many times, the freebies are specific to the person receiving the newsletter ( hence the reason you should sign up ), but other times they can be shared with everyone.

If you got your Borders email today, scroll down and there is a link for a coupon for a free cup of coffee thru September 7th at Borders!

Here is the link from the email.

Want to sign up for Borders e-newsletters? Click here for details.



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend

Cash-Back Christmas Shopping plus Online Coupons Galore at Mr. Rebates!

No comments:

 
Photobucket