Thursday, July 30, 2009

$1,050 in Market Research Studies - See if you Qualify!

Time for the weekly feature on Market Research. I will strive to bring you new programs to join each week, as well as list any studies these companies are screening for at the current time.

Want to learn how to make money on Market Research and sign up for all current programs I have introduced? Click here or go to my Focus Groups button in my left menu bar. All the recommended companies I suggest you register with will be listed in the side bar.

This week, I wanted to remind you to join two programs I have talked about previously. For may new readers, you may have missed these companies the first time around and I haven't had them listed on my Focus Group page yet.




If you didn't join this panel the first time I talked about it, click here.

This is run by the same company that does the Nielsen ratings for TV, but instead they studying shopping habits. If you are selected, they provide you with a scanner that allows you to scan your items when you shop.

In some cases, you can actually scan the receipt and it uploads all the information.

You then transmit it to them, and earn points that can be redeemed for gifts.


How does the program work?
New Balance has a testing program and if selected, they send you a pair of their shoes to wear.

Usually, you get to keep them for 3 to 4 weeks. After you are done, you send them back.

Why do you send them back? Apparently, they want to evaluate wear patterns based on usage.
Usually, children get picked more often than adults. Maybe it is because they are much harder on shoes.

But, hey, I will have my son test shoes if it means they may create a product that lasts longer for my boys. My son is SO hard on his shoes and jeans!
Interested in testing their shoes? Click here!

But, before you do...make sure you get your foot measured by one of those little doodaddies at the shoes store. They need your exact measurement and width.

And, don't forget to join Gongos Research, too. I talked about them previously.
Per a comment from Stephanie on the Braggers post, "Just another reminder to everyone to sign up with Gongos. It might have a funny name but I've done ridiculously little work for them and they've sent me $45 in Amazon certificates. I participated in roughly 5-6 screener surveys and 2 full-fledged studies that were more lengthy but I've only been with them for a few months and I've gotten less than 10 requests from them. So don't wait. Go sign up and then answer everything you get from them and hopefully you'll get lucky." Yay, Stephanie!

20/20 Research is a favorite company I like to recommend. Click here to register.

After your account is set up, go here to take screeners for their current studies listed below.
This week, these new studies are available for you to screen and see if you qualify.
  • $75 Nationwide - Women for a Family Life Study August 6th and 7th
  • $75 Nationwide - Women needed for online food study Aug 5 and 10
  • $75 Gift Card for Nationwide Home Improvement Study, End of July
  • $100 Nashville, TN Pet owners studies Aug 5, 12, 13
  • $75 Rutherford County, TN Health care study Aug 3 and 5


Focus Forward

If you are not yet registered with Focus Forward, please click here to get your welcome email.

Please note: I am working with Focus Forward to get their welcome emails out, for everyone who has previously requested theirs. Their systems have had errors and the emails have not been going out! So, sit tight!

Once you receive your and sign up, you can go here to take the screeners for all the studies listed below and any that are still open from previous updates.

Or, if you are already a member, you can begin to take your screeners, too! Please bear with me, as welcome emails will only go out once a day.

  • $75 NATIONWIDE Online Focus Group regarding internet usage August 20th
  • $475 CHICAGO ONLY Two Paid In Home Interviews & Diary August 31st - September 4th
  • $100 Boston, Atlanta & Chicago Online Bulletin Board on Beverages August 6th through August 8th

Don't forget, please leave comments on my Bragger post as you earn money on Market Research. And, if it is with a company I have not listed, please still leave a comment so I can share this new company with everyone!



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter and Facebook.

Click here to Refer a Friend

Cash-Back Christmas Shopping plus Online Coupons Galore at Mr. Rebates!

No comments:

 
Photobucket