Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Free McAfee Virus Scan after Rebate

McAfee VirusScan Plus 2009 3 User is free after rebate! It retails for $69.99, is marked down to $60 and you get $60 money back via rebate.

Click here to access this deal.

I love when all these free after rebate purchases come out!




Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter and Facebook.

Click here to Refer a Friend


Cash-Back Christmas Shopping plus Online Coupons Galore at Mr. Rebates!

1 comment:

Di said...

I goofed and didn't print the rebate submission form at the time I ordered. Now I'm having trouble locating it. Can anyone help me?
(I ordered it July 31st and the forms I'm finding now require purchase after August 1.)

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

 
Photobucket