Monday, July 27, 2009

Mystery Shoppers - DSG Associates, Inc

Welcome to my weekly post on Mystery Shopping.

Every week, I strive to bring you a new company to add to your shopping list!

Want to read how you can make money secret shopping and finding legitimate companies to join for free?

Click here to go to my web page for shoppers and just click on any of the images in the side bars to go sign up with that company. Or, visit the Mystery Shopping button in my left menu bar at anytime.

The more companies you sign up with the more opportunities that become available to you.

This week I would like to introduce you to DSG Associates, Inc.



DSG Associates, INC. has been in business for 28 years. Their company is based on reliability and quality for both clients and shoppers, keeping in close contact with and being easily accessible to shoppers during business hours.

In addition, they have a wide variety of shops across the country, including restaurants, financial and insurance shops as well as many other types in specific geographic areas.

Finally, right now they have a large auto shop available for everyone around the US. It pays $45 and is done completely online. The process involves requesting auto quotes and evaluating the process. Sounds like a fun shop!

Interested in joining DSG Associates, Inc? Click here.

And, don't forget to follow them on Twitter and join them on Facebook!

Twitter: http://twitter.com/dsgshopper
Facebook: Click here



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter and Facebook.

Click here to Refer a Friend

Cash-Back Christmas Shopping plus Online Coupons Galore at Mr. Rebates!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to do mystery shopping with DSG and can vouch that they're a good company to work for. I just did Sonic shops and it was a nice way to make a little extra money.

Macey said...

Is this your swag buck name-go now to redeem your 5 swagbucks-I just saw it on their site! MoneySavingMethods

Carrie @ Moneysavingmethods.com said...

Macey,

I am so bummed. That was me!

I missed it! I need to keep my eyes peeled!

Thanks for the heads up!

 
Photobucket