Saturday, June 6, 2009

Exclusive CPA - Affiliate Program

Are you a fellow blogger or website owner? Here is another great company to use and earn some extra revenue from your site.

I found this affiliate program a few months ago, but I wanted to wait until my first paycheck came before recommending it to everyone else.
And, yesterday, I had a $103.25 check in hand. Yay!

The name of the company is Exclusive CPA, and you can click here to register.


I have found, that they often have links for new advertisements before some of the other affiliate programs I use. BUT, the pay out is usually slightly lower once the other companies do pick up the same advertiser.

So, once that happens, I then usually switch out to the higher paying company.

I often find ads I don't on some of the other sites. So, that is nice, too.

They did just recently move over to a new platform, but I believe most of the advertisers are moved over now.

And, as with alot of these companies, you do get a percentage of all your referrals. For this company, it is 3%. SOOO..make sure you put a link on your site so other bloggers can sign up under you. This is another great feature and can bring in an extra income for you thru the years, too.

Are you new to the world of Affiliates or simply looking for companies? You can go to my Affiliates button in the left menu bar or click here at anytime. I give a brief write up of Affiliate programs and have all the programs I work with and have been paid from in the past. You can click on any of the images in the side bars on that webpage to sign up with the companies yourself.



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter and Facebook.

Click here to Refer a Friend


Cash-Back Christmas Shopping plus Online Coupons Galore at Mr. Rebates!

2 comments:

CheepCheepDates said...

Thanks, hope to add a few affiliate programs soon.

PS. So excited, just got approved for my first $500 Ideal Visa Gift Card. thank you, thank you!

Anonymous said...

Please don't take offense, as it's merely a suggestion, but I've noticed it more than once where "a lot" is used as one word. It's two words, "a" and "lot". For example, using the phrase a lot is the correct spelling. Thanks.

 
Photobucket