Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mystery Shopping - Service Check

Welcome to my weekly post on Mystery Shopping.

Every week, I strive to bring you a new company to add to your shopping list!

Want to read how you can make money secret shopping and finding legitimate companies to join for free? Click here to go to my webpage for shoppers and just click on any of the images in the side bars to go sign up with that company. Or, visit the Mystery Shopping button in my left menu bar at anytime.

This week, I am going to introduce you to Service Check. Now, I have not done any shops for them yet, but I have been getting invites into my mailbox.

For my area of the US, they have had shops available for stores at the mall, food court locations, etc. So, if you are heading to the mall anyway, why not make a bit of money while you are there.

They don't have many shops in Ohio, but you never know what they have near you. And, I am keeping them in my mystery shopping radar in case anything opens up in the future.

Want to join Service Check and, well, check it out for yourself?

Click here

Have a fun week shopping!



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter and Facebook.

Click here to Refer a Friend

Cash-Back Christmas Shopping plus Online Coupons Galore at Mr. Rebates!

2 comments:

Tamara said...

YEAH!! I got my first one! Plus there is a $6.00 bonus.

Carrie @ Moneysavingmethods.com said...

Yay Tamara!

Have fun!!!

 
Photobucket