Thursday, May 28, 2009

Fisher Price Toys Deal at Amazon.com

Did you take part in the last MegaBlocks deal that Amazon.com was running earlier? I did, and it was a great way to stock up on toys.


Here is another great deal and this time it is with Fisher Price toys. Perfect for the younger kids in your life!


Buy $25 Worth of Select Toys, Get Select Toy Free


What did I get? I got two Super Sleuth Changing Tree toys ( you know, the Playhouse Disney show with Winnie the Pooh and the Super Sleuths ) and the free Toy I chose was Roll to the Rescue Tigger Sleuth.


The Treehouse toy was regularly $45.99 and is on sale for $14.16. This is a 69% savings on it's own. I bought two to get me over the $25 limit. The Tigger was originally $45.99 and I am getting it free.

So, my total before sale price would have been approx. $138. After the sale and the free item, I only spent $28.32. This is a savings of 85%. Remember, to select the Free Shipping option to save even more money.

Want to see what Fisher Price items are available on this special sale?


After you select $25 or more worth of items, go here to pick your free item.

Once you check out, the free item will be deducted on the last page before checkout.

This offer runs until May 31st, BUT it may go fast. The MegaBlocks promotion I typed about earlier in the month was sold out quickly.

Happy Shopping!




Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter and Facebook.

Click here to Refer a Friend

Cash-Back Christmas Shopping plus Online Coupons Galore at Mr. Rebates!

No comments:

 
Photobucket