Wednesday, June 3, 2009

$25 Survey Invite from Opinion Outpost!

Today I had a great invite in my "survey" email account for a prescreener for Opinion Outpost!

If you are a current member of Opinion Outpost, check your accounts to see if you got the prescreener email, too. It will mention that you will get 8 points ( yes, only 8 ) to answer a 5 minute survey.

I had gotten the invite a couple times over the last few days, but today was the first day I clicked on it and completed the prescreener.

Indeed, it take only a few minutes. I got my 8 points, and then it asks if you want to take part in a $25 online interactive session next week. Yay!

Now, I just need to check my email to see if I get picked up next week for the $25 interactive session.

If you are not currently a member of Opinion Outpost yet, you can click here to join. This company awards you points to complete surveys for them, and once in awhile, will send you thru to a third party company ( like this session ) where you will actually get money to participate.

The points you do earn can be redeemed and becomes an earner for you.

New to surveys? You can click here or go to my Surveys button in the left menu bar at anytime to read how I make money with this method and helpful tips and tricks.

And for all those following my Survey Stats, here is what happened last week.









Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter and Facebook.

Click here to Refer a Friend



Cash-Back Christmas Shopping plus Online Coupons Galore at Mr. Rebates!

No comments:

 
Photobucket