Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Mystery Shopping - Mercantile Systems

Welcome to my weekly post on Mystery Shopping.

Every week, I strive to bring you a new company to add to your shopping list!
Want to read how you can make money secret shopping and finding legitimate companies to join for free? Click here to go to my webpage for shoppers and just click on any of the images in the side bars to go sign up with that company. Or, visit the Mystery Shopping button in my left menu bar at anytime.
This week I would like to introduce everyone to Mercantile Systems.





As always, they will accept all applications. So, make sure to apply. But, if you live in one of the below areas, they need shoppers in these locations.
  • Wisconsin Dells, WI
  • Baton Rouge, LA
  • Sugar Land, TX
  • El Paso, TX
  • Berwyn, IL
  • Seattle, WA
  • Greenwood Village, CO
  • Westminster, CO
  • Marietta, GA
  • Norcross, GA

I have loved working for this company!

My husband and I have gotten to go to some VERY nice restaurants that are usually a bit outside our price range for a night out! It is actually quite exciting to get all dressed up, find a babysitter and spend a nice date night out ( even if I am technically working as a Mystery Shopper )

Although jobs will vary depending on where you live, make sure to check their job boards and apply/begin receiving their invites via email. You just never know what shops may pop up near you!

Want to sign up and join Mercantile Sytems? Click here



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter and Facebook.

Click here to Refer a Friend

No comments:

 
Photobucket