Friday, April 24, 2009

High Interest Checking - Evantage Bank

Wow! Do you want to earn 5.25% on your checking account? Not a tough question, is it? Of course we all want to earn extra money.

Before you read the details of this bank, click here to go to my High Interest Checking webpage to read more about why I use this type of checking to earn extra money for doing something we all have...checking accounts!

And, before I go on, I must give a shout out to Cindy B. for emailing me this great find.



Evantage Rewards Checking Account
  • Earn 5.25% up to $10,000. Balances over $10,000 earn 2.25%
  • Free Online Banking/Checking Account, FDIC Insured
  • Free ATM withdrawals worldwide
  • No Minimum Balance
  • Statements must be sent electronically ( no paper statements )
  • Must make 10 Debit Card Transactions a month
  • Click here to read all the details and open your account



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter and Facebook.

Click here to Refer a Friend

No comments:

 
Photobucket