Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Earth Day Freebies!

Tomorrow is a very special day! Earth Day! My kids have been learning so much about it already at school, and we even have a fun picnic for them.

Yes, I have to pack his lunch with nothing to be thrown away. That means, no ziploc baggies, no milk cartons, no disposable silverware, etc. I really thought it was a great activity for the whole class and was excited they were doing this activity.

But, hey, I want to celebrate the special day, too, right?

So, I was happy when Brandie from Free Sample Freak sent me an amazing list of freebies!
Here are a few highlights for tomorrow!

Feel free to visit Brandie's site to get the full list!



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter and Facebook.

Click here to Refer a Friend

No comments:

 
Photobucket