Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Come Chat with me Live Tonight on Blog Talk Radio!




A big thank you to Tara @ Deal Seeking Mom and Mercedes @ Common Sense with Money for inviting me to their Blog Talk Radio show tonight!

They are currently running a series called Money 4 Mom, so I am extremely excited as they will be asking me questions on how to earn money from home. My favorite topic!

So, for all of my readers out there who have lots of questions on Online Offers, Mystery Shopping, Bank Offers, etc, etc, etc.....stop on by and ask away. You submit your questions via chat while the show is live.

It airs tonight at 10PM EST. Click here to log in, listen and chat. Missed the show? You can click that same link to listen to the show anytime.



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter and Facebook.

Click here to Refer a Friend

No comments:

 
Photobucket