Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Secret Shopper - Cirrus Marketing Consultants

Welcome to my weekly post on Mystery Shopping. Every week, I strive to bring you a new company to add to your shopping list!

Want to read how you can make money secret shopping and finding legitimate companies to join for free? Click here to go to my webpage for shoppers and just click on any of the images in the side bars to go sign up with that company. Or, visit the Mystery Shopping button in my left menu bar at anytime.

This week I would like to welcome Cirrus Marketing Consultants to my list of recommend companies.


This company has some GREAT retail store locations in my area, and possibly your area of the U.S. too. It is one of our largest retail shops in the area and it is so fun to shop there...even with the kids.

So, I am always excited when the shop requests for these stores show up in my inbox.

If you would like to apply for this company, click here.

Remember, shopping with mystery shopping companies is working. Yes, it is true..you are working as a contractor for these companies.

Every week when I post these new companies, I always get emails or comments asking about why they need to give their social security number. And, I thought I would do a quick answer for everyone this week.

These companies are required to turn in your earnings to the IRS and you are required to pay your taxes. Usually there is a threshold of when they are required to provide a 1099, and I believe it is either $500 or $600 ( I am not exactly sure ), but either way...they need your paperwork on file in case you reach that level.

Why can't they just wait to get your number until you reach that limit? Well, if they would happen to pay you more, and then they couldn't get a hold of you to provide your number, they would then risk not having the documentation they need to provide the goverment.

Just like any job you take, you will need to provide the needed documentation for taxes.

Finally, I have added a Discussion topic for Mystery Shopping on my Facebook page. If you are someone who has had success with Mystery Shopping, please click here to let us all know how many jobs you have gotten, if you have made a substantial amount and what companies you find to be worthwhile.

Have fun getting paid to shop this week!


Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter and Facebook.

Click here to Refer a Friend

No comments:

 
Photobucket