Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Last Chance for Free Entertainment Book and Another Credit Card Deal!

When Karen from Cashbaq wrote me about the WT Direct deal, she also wanted me to let everyone know that at 11:59 PST tonight, the $10 Entertainment Book bonus will be gone. It will be dropping to only $6!!!

This is a GREAT buy! I got my Entertainment Book for free thanks to Cashbaq, plus Entertainment Book is offering 50% off their books right now. For example, my Cincinnati Book is regularly $25. At half off, it is $12.50. I would get $10 back from Cashbaq and if new, a $5 sign on bonus.

That is a free book PLUS a profit of $2.50 for Cincy area readers.

Click here to check it out and get your book.

Also, if you got your book and are still trying to decide on the perfect credit card for your family...there is a wonderful Entertainment Visa offered to members.

Here are the details:

  • 4% Back on Gas up to $250 per month
  • 3% Back on Cinema and Movie Rentals up to $150 per month
  • 2% Back on Groceries, Restaurants and Fast Food up to $750 per month
  • up to 1% on everything else

This is another great card to consider for earning extra money on everyday purchases if you are still trying to decide which card is for you. Available thru the Entertainment Book.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They're 50% off now? Bummer maybe I should have waited. Oh well, I paid $1.65 or something like that after cashbaq. I got mine in yesterday and there are a few things in the front that you can get free w/ no purchase which is great because my husband always tries to sneak out at lunch so if he has free coupons he's not getting into trouble when I see the statement LOL

 
Photobucket