Wednesday, February 11, 2009

New Survey Site - Pro Opinion


Just last week I was able to cash out of one of my Survey sites and should be getting my check either this week or next. It is called My Survey and is, by far, one of favorite sites. Mainly because they pay me a bit just for trying to qualify for a survey, even if I don't accepted.

Well, today I found a new survey site, called Pro Opinion. I immediately signed up, of course.
It is a sister-type site to Opinion Outpost. So, if you are already registered with Opinion Outpost, you will need to use a seperate email address ( don't use your surveys emails account if you are registered with Opinion Outpost ). I registered it under my husband's name.
It works the same way. If you qualify for a survey, you will receive points. These points can then be redeemed!
Email me to register with Pro Opinion.
I am very excited to have a new survey site to try, and it should be a lot of fun.
I will post this site on my Survey webpage. You can access this section via the Surveys button in my left menu bar.




Cash-Back Christmas Shopping plus Online Coupons Galore at Mr. Rebates!



Subscribe






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info Carrie! Opinion Outpost is my fav survey site. I'm excited :)a

 
Photobucket