Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Share a Sale - Affiliate Program



If you haven't been able to tell from my Week In Review numbers or my 2008 Savings & Earnings drop down menu, Affiliates are my top money maker for our family. It by far surpasses any of the other methods.

And, if you want to take advantage of blogging and making money thru affiliates, you can click here to read my overview. Or, at anytime, click on the Affiliate button in my left menu bar.

Today, I wanted to introduce all my bloggy friends to another wonderful affiliate program. I have been using Share a Sale for a few months and just got my first paycheck yesterday for $100.

My revenue growth has been slower on this site than most others. This is due, primarily, to the fact that I have only chosen to associate with a couple of the merchants thus far. I expect,as I learn more about some of the companies, I will link up to them and perhaps earn quicker returns. But, as in all things, I like to research deals and companies first, before sharing them with my readers.

But, all in all, I have been very happy. They paid me in a very timely manner via check ( no paypal fees, which I hate ) and due to them, I was linked to my first "paid" advertiser for my site a few months ago. So, I now get a monthly payment from this company to have their advertisement on my site.

This would not have happened had I not been a member of Share A Sale. It just goes to show, you can build relationships with companies and marketing teams anywhere.

Interested in signing up with Share A Sale, too? Click here.

And, don't forget about all the other great affiliate programs, too. You can find all the companies I personally recommend in the side bars here.

Cash-Back Christmas Shopping plus Online Coupons Galore at Mr. Rebates!

No comments:

 
Photobucket