Saturday, December 20, 2008

3 Cards from Hallmark for $1.00



See why it pays to sign up for loyalty programs?

I hit Hallmark last week, you may remember. I bought my son his Webkinz and signed up for their Crown Rewards program.

On top of that, I also got the survey code for $2.00 off my next purchase.

Now, they have a coupon for 3 - 99 cent cards for $1.00. And, that is a pretty good deal, considering cards can be quite pricey. Basically, 33 cents a card.

Interested in stocking up on some cards? Click here for the coupon.

Also, remember to sign up for their Crown Rewards program for free here. You will need your card to use with this coupon.

This is valid thru December 24th.

Source: Fatwallet

Cash-Back Christmas Shopping plus Online Coupons Galore at Mr. Rebates!

No comments:

 
Photobucket