- Transfer a prescription to Drugstore.com and get a $30 credit to use on non-prescription items ( don't forget, they have Beauty.com and GNC, too )
- Get a $10 credit each time you refill your prescription, up to two times
- Make SURE you transfer the prescription from the $50 credit button that you will find on their site. You canNOT go right to the pharmacy tab and place the transfer order.
- The credit will appear within 3 weeks of the prescription shipping
- Each credit must be applied to a single order ( so when you get the $30 credit, make sure you buy at least $30 worth of products.
- Shipping charge is $2.99. So, I guess your credit is really worth more like $27! :-)
Don't forget, Drugstore.com gives you FREE shipping on your first non-prescription order of $25 or more ( so that qualifies your $30 order ).
And, please use these links to get an even better with your deal.
New Customers: Receive $5 off $30 or $10 off $50 on your first non-prescription order! Offer ends 12.31.09.
I am very excited for this deal. I am going to use my $30 for either all my Free After Rebate items ( meaning I am making pure profit on them....so check your rebate form pile ) and possibly beauty.com products for lotions/etc for stocking stuffers/teacher gifts ( yes, I do have a lot of teachers to buy for....3 preschool, 1-1st grad, 4 Sunday School, Ballet ).
Also, check out my new prescription button in the left side bar. You can go there at any time to see all prescription coupons I am aware of at any one time, so you can hunt them down for yourself easier.