Friday, October 24, 2008

What an "Awarding" Day!



Wow...I had a great day. And, it was all thanks to many lovely bloggers out there who honored me by awarding me or tagging me throughout the day!


So, thanks to Tips from a Mom of 3 & Cincinnati Cents & Cheap-o's Story for tagging me!


The Rules:


1. To link the tagger and provide the rules on your blog

2. Share 7 facts about yourself

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving names as well as links to their blogs

4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.


So, here are 7 facts about me:


1. I am a contact wearer. I have terrible vision...when I don't have them in, I literally can't even make the features out on my husband or children when they are sitting right next to me.


2. I HATE public speaking.


3. I am not a big chocolate lover, but I do love salty snacks!


4. I used to want 10 kids...then at least 5...now I think I am done at 3!


5. I love cats. I had two, but somehow my parents had adopted them both and they no longer live with me. Marrying a husband that is alergic did not leave me much choice.


6. I need a haircut badly. Maybe tomorrow. Yeah, right!


7. I was very proud of my son last night, when I went to his first parent/teacher conference in 1st grade. He is my sweet, smart, precious little boy!


Who am I tagging?










In addition, a great big thanks to Moms By Heart for honoring me with the Kreativ Blogger Award.


Since I get to award 6 people with this award...I am double dipping and the blogs I mentioned above are getting 2 tags from me. :-)


Meanwhile, I need to mention 6 things I am thankful for:


1. My Family

2. My Faith

3. My Country

4. That my husband is employed in today's economy!

5. My Friends

6. This blog ( I truly have enjoyed meeting so many wonderful people via the internet and the world of blogging this year )

No comments:

 
Photobucket