Thursday, October 23, 2008

Free Tacos at Taco Bell! Yum!


As unfortunate as this may seem, when I was pregnant with my last baby....all I ate and craved was Taco Bell and Skyline Chili. How he grew into a healthy baby is beyond me.

Seriously, one day I hit Taco Bell. The next day, I hit Skyline Chili. Needless to say, my 20 mo. old now loves Skyline Chili ( I haven't really taken him to Taco Bell yet ).

But, the time has come for him to try Taco Bell. Why? Because next Tuesday, October 28th from 2 until 6PM, you can get a free Crunchy Beef Taco thanks to their Steal a Base, Steal a Taco promotion. Click here for details. So, mark it on your calendar. Free food! Of course, I may just be spooning some of the meat out for my baby boy...BUT...oh, well.

And, I want to send a big thanks to Katie from Cincinnati Cents for alerting me to this deal. If you can, please stop by her site to find some great deals. And, what is not to love...she is a fellow Cincinnati blogger....go OHIO!

No comments:

 
Photobucket