Thursday, October 9, 2008

Free Lotion from Bath & Body Works

Remember, I love loyalty programs and newsletters from companies.

I register for all that I find, because once you are on their email and mailing list, you begin to get "freebies" every so often.

What did I get today?

A coupon for a Free 2 oz. Signature Body Lotion from Bath and Body Works....no purchase necessary. It also came with a 20% off coupon.

The special runs from October 13th thru November 9th, and is while supplies last.

I already marked it on my calendar to run in, since mine is right next to Target....one of my weekly stops.

Want to begin getting deals from Bath & Body Work deals, too?

AND....do YOU want the free Signature Lotion?

Click here to register and they are offering it to new registrants as well!!

The only difference in your coupon is that you get it free with any purchase. Not hard to do, though. So, don't get discouraged. There are usually small chapsticks or little bags you can get for hardly anything out of pocket and then still get your free lotion.

No comments:

 
Photobucket